Winter Dressage (Part 3) which was postponed due to icy weather conditions on Sunday 5th Feb 2012, has now been re-scheduled.

... The new date is SATURDAY, 18th FEBRUARY 2012.

We will assume everyone is still coming (as was Sund. 5th Feb 2012), but if you cannot make it, would you please notify us as soon as possible or by FRI. 10TH FEB. 2012 at the latest.

Our competitors who can't make the 18th Feb. will have the opportunity of going straight forward to our 4th March 2012 Dressage Competition (Spring Series Part 1).

Please note rosettes and prizes are awarded on an individual basis, as well as being a points accumulator towards your own L.F.E dressage league.

Any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact me either by email: info@lanefarmequestrian.co.uk or by phone: 01670 823042/07719 645823.